EmuNewz Network

Full Version: PANGYA : Fantasy Golf - ULUS10438
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PANGYA : Fantasy Golf - ULUS10438
using r 2758
nothing but a black screen
here is the debug log
using r2794
here is an ALL log
using r 2810
here is a debug log from Fantasy Golf Pangya Portable - NPHH00068
this gets to the memory stick screen
i don't know if this will help with the others that just show a black screen
maybe ????
also is a debug log from ULUS10438
This game is reading 1 sector from the UMD at a strange offset before stopping.
Could you create a file called Memory.mbrk in the Jpcsp directory with the following content:
Code:
RW 0x8B63D90
RW 0x8B63D94
RW 0x8B63D80
RW 0x8B63D84
Then start a new Jpcsp (the file must be present before starting Jpcsp), set the log level to DEBUG and run again.

Thanks!
ok here are the logs
(11-01-2012, 05:09 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]This game is reading 1 sector from the UMD at a strange offset before stopping.
Could you create a file called Memory.mbrk in the Jpcsp directory with the following content:
Code:
RW 0x8B63D90
RW 0x8B63D94
RW 0x8B63D80
RW 0x8B63D84
Then start a new Jpcsp (the file must be present before starting Jpcsp), set the log level to DEBUG and run again.

Thanks!

What type of file have to be created? ._.
i don't think you need to do anything, nash67 already took care of it almost half a year ago.
(03-02-2013, 12:24 PM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]i don't think you need to do anything, nash67 already took care of it almost half a year ago.

Lol... i see.. But i got a Weird problem with Pangya portable. The game works but.. It does flashes in black on the intro of the game and when i am in the menu for select a new game is totally goes black. but the game Still running... so that it..
post a log file then, so one of the developers can actually see what's the problem.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

here's a tutorial on how to post the log files.
(03-02-2013, 01:12 PM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]post a log file then, so one of the developers can actually see what's the problem.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

here's a tutorial on how to post the log files.

All right Thanks. Ill post it in just in a While.
Pages: 1 2