EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Loading save file (Lucky Star ~Ryouou Gakuen Outousai~)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I'll just go straight to the point, when I'm trying to load my saved data, this message appear:

[Image: hBCxk.png]

It said:

データのファイルサイズか[Kanji]うため
ロードできませんでした

I can't write or read Kanji so I don't fully understand what it means, but I believe it means something like:

"Dēta no fairusaizu [Kanji] u tame.
Rōdo dekimasendeshita"

"The file size of the data [Kanji] for.
Cannot load"

Any idea?
You may want post a log to help dev-team locate where the exact problem is. Look on my sign the link to General Discussion and then click on "Guide: How to Post a Log" in case you don't know how to.
Sorry for the long late replay, here:
Have you tried to enable handle savedata in crypto mode?
Yub, all check from the start
Just here to say that Kanji means different/difference (違う)
"Because the file size of the data is different. Wasn't be able to load."

I don't play this game but still interested in how to load those saves. Wish one day I could load my real PSP's God Eater Burst save on JPCSP.

EDIT: 違う(ちがう) also means “incorrect”, but anyway, here, different = incorrect. :-)
(08-22-2012, 12:52 AM)aquaraider Wrote: [ -> ]Just here to say that Kanji means different/difference (違う)
"Because the file size of the data is different. Wasn't be able to load."

I don't play this game but still interested in how to load those saves. Wish one day I could load my real PSP's God Eater Burst save on JPCSP.

Thanks for telling that.

Em, so it means the file size is rather smaller or bigger than supposed to, so it cannot be loaded? Sigh, it seems I need to wait for the next JPCSP update to play this...