EmuNewz Network

Full Version: game booster 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can game booster 3 add some more fps in the emulator?? just want to know Big Grin
I don't think any external program can boost the performance of JPCSP. Even if some processes/services were shut down (with Game Booster) during the use of JPCSP, the performance should still be the same.
all gamebooster does is automatically close(after a few configurations) all unnecessary applications and services so any app you run will have a lot of resources at its disposal.

so if you have 20 things running resident on memory and eating at your cpu, gamebooster can help you temporarily close those.

but if you're sure you already have more than enough resources for jpcsp but it's still slow, you'll need to upgrade your CPU. like me. Undecided
(08-12-2012, 12:16 PM)uruhara12 Wrote: [ -> ]can game booster 3 add some more fps in the emulator??
(08-12-2012, 05:57 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think any external program can boost the performance of JPCSP. Even if some processes/services were shut down (with Game Booster) during the use of JPCSP, the performance should still be the same.
Well it depends on quantity and quality of the process is being shutdown DragonNeos; if you disable just Windows Update there not will be an important gain from CPU because it is a minor process; however, like jeremymd says if you shutdown all those unnecessary process on that moment you will notice the change because those MHz that were being use for unnecessary process will be free to JPCSP.

To be more clear, imagine i have 4 process and each one consume 25% of CPU; if one of those process are shutdown that 25% that were using will be set to the other 3 process. Either way, if even disabling unnecessary process JPCSP does not show a speed boost then the CPU must be upgrade.