EmuNewz Network

Full Version: ULJS00379 - Hakuoki- ect.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been on this thread: Atrac3Plus, trying to figure out how to get Hakuoki- Demon of the Fleeting Blossom- to work. Then I received some help here: Log. Everything works fine but the music and voice acting.
1. Do I have to get sound files and place them somewhere? Then run the programs that are said in forum.

When I looked for the "Atrac dir (e.g \tmp\ULJM05940\Atrac)", that folder was not in the tmp at all. I had to make my own, which I'm sure was not the right thing to do, anyway. I don't know where these files are supposed to go, or if I need any more pluggins. I have the tools, but don't know what to do with it. I already installed everything I was told to. I just can't put it together. I have Sonic Stage, Sound Forge, and the at3+ tools. But I can't get that folder to pop up.

If you can help me fix the voice acting some other way, I would greatly appreciate it.

I've attached a log, and a screenshot of my laptops specs.
Code:
7658 GUI INFO emu Configuration / Media
7658 GUI INFO emu     [ ] Use Media Engine
7659 GUI INFO emu     [ ] Extract media files to tmp folder
7660 GUI INFO emu     [ ] Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine)
Check Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage