EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Please rate my specs...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you guys think of this specs? I don't mind if I cannot reach 60FPS, coz that would be a reason to buy a new laptop...Tongue

CPU: Intel Coreā„¢ i5-2450M @ 2.50GHz
RAM: 6GB DDR3
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 610M
the best way to tell is to play games and see the fps
but if you want to see how powerful is your hardwere try to benchmark it either using programs like sandra or see your rate in your pc- laptop if you use win7
,and if you are interested in these stufs google your hardwere and you ll find many site showing the infos about them
(if you search, then search each item separately)
Do you agree that sometimes SW mode is faster than HW? Coz I got better framerates on some games I tested...

Edit: I found out that Radeon (in my PC) is having hard time with JPCSP, so I switched to SW mode and the game look faster...:p
yeah, jpcsp's better with nvidia graphic cards in general cause of radeon's buggy drivers.

for me, sw was always slower than hw, even on my old, slow geforce 9500.
i bought nvidia gpu too
in jpcsp nvidia is better than ati for some reason i dont know yet
hi Archerko did try playing final fantasy type-0 and get 60fps???
and hi guys can you tell me if i can get 60fps with that game my specs is a little bit lower than ice queen it is i5-2410m @2.3Ghz GT540 2gb
Oh hi devilscorner, nice to see you here too...

Sorry I don't know what kind of FPS I would get as I don't have that game...

But among all games I had tested so far, I got around 60 FPS menu and 30 FPS ingame (sound also were synced properly), which quite playable for me and of course the value will differ with each different game...
ahh okies, but what kind of games do you play and can you maintain the max fps for hrs of playing and what temp do you get??
All of them were fighting based game, and yes, the fps is the same as I stated in previous post (I'm using a cooler to cool the laptop) no matter what hours of playing...

Temperature? I'm too lazy to monitor them...:p
what kind of cooler are you using?? can you recommend it to me because my laptop's temp really heats up after playing xenoblade for 4-5hrs
Pages: 1 2