EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Metal Gear Acid 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anybody has gotten Metal Gear Acid 2 to work without all the flickering.
(06-19-2012, 06:34 AM)pspfan69 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anybody has gotten Metal Gear Acid 2 to work without all the flickering.

well I couldn't believe it but using revision 2667 the game now functions perfectly!!! thanks a ton dev team
(08-04-2012, 12:51 AM)pspfan69 Wrote: [ -> ]well I couldn't believe it but using revision 2667 the game now functions perfectly!!! thanks a ton dev team
Actually, forum does not have an open thread for that game. Could you please open a thread and post how does game work in order to keep a registry of Playable Games??

You can look registered games here:
Commercial Games list Part 2

And if you say Metal Gear Ac!d 2 work, feel free to open a thread cause it does not exist yet. Can done it here:
Playable Games

Thanks!

Run the game on r2763 not appear correctly texture. Just flashes the screen and spreading kakoeto colors .. the paint in the water.