EmuNewz Network

Full Version: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, i made a back up of my PSP game (Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 3)...i want to play it on JPCSP r2196, but when i load the UMD then it goes in perfect but when im at the main menu and just when i want to begin n new story then it loads a bit and then it just suddenly freezes...

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME...THANKS Big Grin
(07-10-2011, 10:57 PM)Ru22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, i made a back up of my PSP game (Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 3)...i want to play it on JPCSP r2196, but when i load the UMD then it goes in perfect but when im at the main menu and just when i want to begin n new story then it loads a bit and then it just suddenly freezes...

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME...THANKS Big Grin

yeah...it's not playable yet. You should really search the forum before posting. There are dozens ( not really ) of threads concerning the tag force series on this forum.
yeah...it's not playable yet. You should really search the forum before posting. There are dozens ( not really ) of threads concerning the tag force series on this forum.
[/quote]

Damn...thanx for your help, well all i can do now is wait for a new PSP emulator, looked forward to play Yu- Gi-Oh...do you know where can i check out games that are playable?
(07-11-2011, 07:55 PM)Ru22 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah...it's not playable yet. You should really search the forum before posting. There are dozens ( not really ) of threads concerning the tag force series on this forum.

Damn...thanx for your help, well all i can do now is wait for a new PSP emulator, looked forward to play Yu- Gi-Oh...do you know where can i check out games that are playable?
[/quote]

Voila! http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=986
I am finding obsene pictures in threads where they dont belong. I will imediately ban anyone posting anything offensive outside of the adult forum. PLEASE use the report this post/thread feature if you find anything that shouldnt be in any of the regular forums.

Thanks