EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep final mix: Aqua magic mirror boss cutscene with ventus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems to glitch out right there basically aqua says ventus why won't you wake up then you hear her turning but she stays in place and her mouth keeps moving repeating ventus why won't you wake up just without the sound to it. I can skip the cutscene then it plays normally. I watched the rest of the cutscene on youtube so I wouldn't miss anything. I am going to have to watch a little more on youtube at the end of the game they are saying stuff and only some of the subtitles come up and not all of them so I have no clue what is being said. I thought I would point this out in case it can be fixed in a future build or in a new version release or something.
disable ALL the video options, disable the minimap before fight the boss, and be sure that you pc has loads of memory cause you will have to play Kingdom Hearts that way. if it not work, do not resize the screen and try again

also download the latest rev