EmuNewz Network

Full Version: How can I play game on JPCSP ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don,t know how I can use the JPCSP and use game on this and I need Sonic Rivals 2 on JPCSP.

Please awnser me
(05-14-2012, 11:08 PM)ShadowLoup Wrote: [ -> ]I don,t know how I can use the JPCSP and use game on this and I need Sonic Rivals 2 on JPCSP.

Please awnser me

Can you try to write to a level that makes it understandable?
Can someone help me please ?
I need to know how I can play on JPCSP for use PSP Game and btw , do someone have Sonic Rivals 2 for JPCSP please ?
First you need the original game,make an iso from that game and play it.
I'm not able to use CSO/ISO game on my JPCSP
I can,t load it
(05-16-2012, 09:22 PM)ShadowLoup Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not able to use CSO/ISO game on my JPCSP
I can,t load it

Give us more details,what happens when you load it?
When I click Load File (Alt+O) and then I click Sonic Rivals 2 ISO/CSO It's showing

CRITICAL ERROR : Can't load image file with "Load File".
Use "Load UMD" to load ISO/CSO files instead.
(05-17-2012, 09:11 PM)ShadowLoup Wrote: [ -> ]When I click Load File (Alt+O) and then I click Sonic Rivals 2 ISO/CSO It's showing

CRITICAL ERROR : Can't load image file with "Load File".
Use "Load UMD" to load ISO/CSO files instead.

First, go to Configuration-General and change UMD path folder to the folder where your ISO/CSO are.
then, go to File-Load UMD or Click (Ctrl+O), a window appears where you should find your games listed there and you can load them.
Thank you , you helped me alot Smile
(05-18-2012, 10:09 PM)ShadowLoup Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded valkyrie profile but its not in cso or iso file how can I load it with jpcsp.
Pages: 1 2