EmuNewz Network

Full Version: JPCSP Problem Looking For Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to continue the series of Yu Gi Oh Tag Force games
Since I cant get psp here I found JPCSP and Tried many of them
they all give me the same problem

The Game Pauses itself on the first Loading Screen
I tried to enable ignore unmapped imports and ignore invalid memory access in the options and It Did not help much.... It still stops at the loading screen...Some FREE DUELS work but only for 2min and then pauses again.
(05-07-2012, 05:58 AM)Anatios Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to continue the series of Yu Gi Oh Tag Force games

I tried to enable ignore unmapped imports and ignore invalid memory access in the options and It Did not help much.... It still stops at the loading screen...Some FREE DUELS work but only for 2min and then pauses again.

No help for pirates!Get yourself a psp and the game
(05-07-2012, 04:00 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2012, 05:58 AM)Anatios Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to continue the series of Yu Gi Oh Tag Force games

No help for pirates!Get yourself a psp and the game

You shouldn't jump to conclusions. I can't find in his post any indicator that he is a pirate or doesn't have a psp.

(05-07-2012, 05:52 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, you are right that he doesn't have a psp although I don't think there is a place in the world where you can't get a psp.I didn't make notice of this earlier.

Sorry for annoyance.
No problem gilatino,everyone makes mistakes.Nowadays for 60 bucks you can buy a psp.