EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Game screen goes black?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently download JSPC V0.6 1772 so I can play Metal Gear Acid on my PC. When I load the .CSO file it shows on the screen that it's checking the Memory card but after that the screen just stays black:/
[/code]
try download latest rev here.

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
I download the JPCSP V0.6 2100 and when I load the game it says "Critical Error: For input string: ""
(04-28-2011, 11:00 PM)Invalidity Wrote: [ -> ]I download the JPCSP V0.6 2100 and when I load the game it says "Critical Error: For input string: ""

Delete settings.properties
I deleted Settings.properties but everytime I start JPCSP it just comes back up, also when I open JPCSP the defualt screen isn't black before I load a UMD it's white. Is it suppose to be like this?
(04-28-2011, 11:20 PM)Invalidity Wrote: [ -> ]I deleted Settings.properties but everytime I start JPCSP it just comes back up, also when I open JPCSP the defualt screen isn't black before I load a UMD it's white. Is it suppose to be like this?

It's suppost to come back up and yes, it's suppost to be white.
Yeah, I keep getting the Critical Error:/
maybe try putting 2100 in a separate folder or something rather than overwriting the old one, if you did that.
(04-28-2011, 11:00 PM)Invalidity Wrote: [ -> ]I download the JPCSP V0.6 2100 and when I load the game it says "Critical Error: For input string: ""
This is now fixed in r2102.