EmuNewz Network

Full Version: ys seven anyone played it on jpcsp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Huh hey yall i'm wondering if anyone here that uses that forums has played ys seven on jpcsp. and if so how do you use the skills with the emulator keyboard commands? because i can't figure out how to use the skills on this game with the keyboard commands to save my life. the explanations in game seem easy enough left to use the skill but all the left button does is make me move unless there is an actual different meaning for what the explain as the l or r <sigh> confusion sets on here on the whole l/r refernce
(04-23-2011, 08:50 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: [ -> ]Huh hey yall i'm wondering if anyone here that uses that forums has played ys seven on jpcsp. and if so how do you use the skills with the emulator keyboard commands? because i can't figure out how to use the skills on this game with the keyboard commands to save my life. the explanations in game seem easy enough left to use the skill but all the left button does is make me move unless there is an actual different meaning for what the explain as the l or r <sigh> confusion sets on here on the whole l/r refernce

It seems you never played the game on the PSP. L/R means the buttons on each side of the PSP on top of it. The default settings in JPCSP are Q/E