EmuNewz Network

Full Version: final fantasy iv complete collection NPJH-50414
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to play the game. It doesn't go past the loading screen. Anyone successful in running the game completely?
I am using svn-2090. What should my configurations be?
I have a HIGH level of interest in this game. After all, it is THE game which has helped the crusty old PSP outsell the 3DS in Japan in recent weeks. Please let us know if any progress is made on bringing this new game into compatibility. It's a classic with a great new polish.

FYI I've tried messing around with the settings to get the game to work. I can get other games to work (like "Castlevania: Dracula X", which worked correctly after I installed SonicStage). The furthest I can make it with FFIV Complete is that I can see the "Square Enix" name, and then there's this little spinning jewel in the lower right-hand corner. It just keeps spinning around endlessly. I'm assuming this is a loading progress graphic that the emulator isn't able to get beyond for whatever reason.
(04-21-2011, 01:21 AM)Nathaniel Wrote: [ -> ]I have a HIGH level of interest in this game. After all, it is THE game which has helped the crusty old PSP outsell the 3DS in Japan in recent weeks. Please let us know if any progress is made on bringing this new game into compatibility. It's a classic with a great new polish.

FYI I've tried messing around with the settings to get the game to work. I can get other games to work (like "Castlevania: Dracula X", which worked correctly after I installed SonicStage). The furthest I can make it with FFIV Complete is that I can see the "Square Enix" name, and then there's this little spinning jewel in the lower right-hand corner. It just keeps spinning around endlessly. I'm assuming this is a loading progress graphic that the emulator isn't able to get beyond for whatever reason.

same experience here.