EmuNewz Network

Full Version: how to play wiuth xbox controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as the tittle suggest i want to know how to play jpcsp with my xbox 360/pc controller. it only uses my keyboard as my controller so please reply =s
(04-04-2012, 04:14 AM)doomydoomdoomed Wrote: [ -> ]as the tittle suggest i want to know how to play jpcsp with my xbox 360/pc controller. it only uses my keyboard as my controller so please reply =s
it's simple, if you have an usb controller it's easy and if you have a wireless controller you need a wireless receiver like this one: https://www.kontrolfreek.com/itemImages/...ox-360.JPG
install the drivers and configure it in Jpcsp(Options --> Controls)

[attachment=8284]
I have the adapter and control properly installed, but ñ could configure the buttons for the emulator does not recognize the buttons, I ended up using Xpadder, to play, it works. Is there any provision for proper interaction between the controller and the emulator, and is there anything I can do to help!?
exactly..donno why they put Xbox360 controller in the option and dosnt even work

ANSWER
hope this problem will be solved for the future release
(09-08-2012, 12:40 AM)kaicooper Wrote: [ -> ]exactly..donno why they put Xbox360 controller in the option and dosnt even work

ANSWER

well no one putted it in the option , when you install the drivers it'll appear and it works fine Dodgy -_- you just have to configure buttons!