EmuNewz Network

Full Version: JPCSP lockups isotool/dissidia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm posting in regards to a specific issue that keeps cropping up in JPCSP v0.6 1772.

When in certain games or programs jpcsp regularly pauses itself. That is to say as the program is running it will be constantly paused and only execute commands previously input after hitting run. This behaviour was seen in ISOTool all throughout the period it was running.

Possibly not related, in dissidia immediately after the new game intro video, it entered a similar state in which I made it part way through the tutorial windows before being completely stopped at a white screen.

So is this a general issue with a known reasoning or unique to my case? Either way, what suggestions do you have?
(forum search didn't give any results due to how general the keywords are)
You speek about the revision 1772 but ow we have the revision 2044, did you try this ?
there is link for the builbot of orphis at most of the posts + upgrade your graphic driver. But Normally, there is no problem to play at this game (maybe some little bugs with ati cards).
(03-27-2011, 09:48 AM)theball Wrote: [ -> ]You speek about the revision 1772 but ow we have the revision 2044, did you try this ?
there is link for the builbot of orphis at most of the posts + upgrade your graphic driver. But Normally, there is no problem to play at this game (maybe some little bugs with ati cards).

Alright completely fair, I'll try out the newest version before posting back again.
Having installed r2044 dissidia doesn't even move beyond the title screen so I can't get to the previous lockup point.
After hitting newgame it will go completely white and nothing further occurs. Previously it would ask about savedata here I believe.
I think I know what he is talking about and i'm not sure what the cause is myself, but a good example of a game pausing itself is FF Dissidia when you go to the option menu it pauses instantly idk if that is what he means
I apologize for creating the thread as I realize its irrelevant being such an old revision, I'd assumed it was the newest because of the context it was downloaded from(I don't recall where).
Thank you for your help.
I've moved my query over to the dissidia discussion thread.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....t=dissidia