EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Mac JPCSP help(fps,general inquiry)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I am a new memeber here and id like to thank anyone in advance for any insight on this problem im having. As you can see my problem relates to the mac os version of JPCSP. More specifically im wondering if its working to play psp cso's. recently i acquired a cso of bleach heat the soul 5 and when putting in the umd and loading it works fine. Everything shows up and goes to menu running at 40-60 fps. Here is where the problem starts though. FIrstly there is no sound and im curious because is it not available for the mac version or what. Next up when i go to the free batlle or anything to attempt a fight and then go to loading screen the fps drastically drops to around eighteen at first then immediatly to 6 sometimes it freezes at loading screen. then itl go to characters being shown in fight and itl drop to 1-2 fps then always itl freeze. as i have looked around i havent seen any insight on the mac version so im posting here. is this a cso file proble, which i dont think it is or is it my computer, relatively new 2010 15" inch macbook pro, or any combination of the above. once again thank you for your time in advance.Also is it because i havent updated my version of jpcsp with these builds or whatever it is. im still puzzled on that regard to
well, unless you pirated it, it shouldn't be the dump's fault. you can try dumping the game again to double check. (in the case of a bad dump i don't think the game would run at all anyway)

it's more possible that the game's just not completely supported. you could try posting a log. first, in options>configuration go to compiler and select "output profiler info to profiler.txt" if it's not on already, then in debug>tools>logger>show logger, set it to info, and run the game.

after it crashes compress both log.html and profiler.txt and upload them, so that the devs can look into it and possibly find the problem causing it.

also maybe make a new topic in the half-playable games subforum for the game you're talking about.