EmuNewz Network

Full Version: No music after music was working previously.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I have been trying to play Final Fantasy I, 10th anniversary and after sorting through all the issues to get music and videos to play back, I had music playback for one session.

A computer reboot later and now I no longer have music playing in the background of the game. The entire reason I have this emulator and this rom is to play it with the music so it's a complete and total deal breaker for me and it's becoming depressing because I have downloaded and tried a variety of different versions of the emulator, rebooted, reinstalled SonicStage and anything else I can think of but cannot seem to get music back.

General audio works fine. Videos still play back. Music = dead.

Anyone happen to have any ideas?
you didn't post any logs, so i doubt anyone will have any idea what's wrong.
(03-28-2012, 08:06 AM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]you didn't post any logs, so i doubt anyone will have any idea what's wrong.

Pray-tell, what logs would you like and how do I get any? There's no errors. It simply plays the game with no music at this point.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984

under the "What to do if your game would not work"
I happen to have the same problem when I used a newer build of JPCSP (249-something, I forgot :/)
The older builds had music playing before. Then, when I used the newer one, music stopped playing in certain parts of the game. I decided to switch back, and the music was still gone.

Although, the game I'm having trouble with is Tales of VS.

Edit: It seems that the problem is in my save file. Still don't know what exactly causes music to not play in certain areas of the game.
So I followed the instructions and could get no log file to generate. The log.html file is 0KB and shows nothing when I open it.

So what would you suggest now?