EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Some Questionss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Im Newbie here!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

May I ask if how to run or play with the emulator what are I needed?? how to know if the game is working....????
You need to find a game in .iso or cso format and put it inside your 'umdimages' folder. Run the emulator and select the game you have from the list and click 'run' at the main screen.
(03-09-2011, 04:35 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: [ -> ]You need to find a game in .iso or cso format and put it inside your 'umdimages' folder. Run the emulator and select the game you have from the list and click 'run' at the main screen.

He don't have to "find a game"! Damn, stop this shit here!
He don't have to "find a game"! Damn, stop this shit here!
[/quote]

are you angry Sad? im just asking a questions Sad
(03-10-2011, 09:12 AM)jomz Wrote: [ -> ]He don't have to "find a game"! Damn, stop this shit here!

[/quote]

He's not angry. But here piracy is not allowed! For play with the emu you must buy a psp,buy a game,dump your game in iso or cso. After you can load the game with jpcsp with the appropriate setting. You can find here on the forum section of playable game...
(03-10-2011, 03:15 PM)skyeyes83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2011, 09:12 AM)jomz Wrote: [ -> ]He don't have to "find a game"! Damn, stop this shit here!

He's not angry. But here piracy is not allowed! For play with the emu you must buy a psp,buy a game,dump your game in iso or cso. After you can load the game with jpcsp with the appropriate setting. You can find here on the forum section of playable game...
[/quote]

heheh long time no reply >.<...

anyway xD..

my friend have tekken 6 on his memory stick....... he copy it on his friend who have tekken 6 UMD... can i use his tekken 6 in his memory to play??