EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Prometeus Loader Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Support Prometeus Loader in the program as more and more games by it edit is necessary. At present games after it simply do not work
(03-04-2011, 05:43 PM)Arhimondus Wrote: [ -> ]Support Prometeus Loader in the program as more and more games by it edit is necessary. At present games after it simply do not work

Yea, not gonna happen. It's because of Prometheus itself that games don't work. If you actually owned the game and ripped the iso using a psp you wouldn't have this problem.
There is, in fact, a way to remove Prometheus Loader from games without reripping the UMD.
(03-04-2011, 11:21 PM)Servbotty Wrote: [ -> ]There is, in fact, a way to remove Prometheus Loader from games without reripping the UMD.

Probably but plz don't disclose that information, we don't need anymore downloaders on this forum
Very exact reason why I haven't posted it.
(03-04-2011, 11:50 PM)Servbotty Wrote: [ -> ]Very exact reason why I haven't posted it.
I know this method too, some ex member of this board i think ( he says he helped the devs here ) has gave that info out how to remove that promotheus patch, and its not that hard...Angel