EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Compatability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Specs:
Intel® Core™2Duo CPU E7600 @ 3.06GHz 3.05GHz
4GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9400

Playable
You can get from 'new game' to 'end credits'. This is regardless of FPS, it simply means you could with a great deal of patience, complete the game! eg: Slow, but stable!
Games:

Ingame
You can get through menus, intro cutscenes / videos, and see ingame graphics, but either due to graphical bugs, crashes, un-resolved errors, you can't play through the entire game.
Games:

Menus
You can get into the menus, be it past 3D / video intro, memcard checks etc, but when starting a new game, it will lock up, crash, enter a loop etc.
Games:

Intro
The game will show 2D logos, or video, but will not get into menus. This could be one screen, or 20, but won't show much.
Games:
-Disgaea Afternoon Of Darkness

Nothing
Exactly what it says, this game crashes before showing any graphics, making any sound etc!
Games:
-Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII
-Monster Hunter Freedom
-Ys The Ark of Napishtim (crashes)
Quite a few things...

1. You definately won't make any progress via downloading the games.

2. I don't know about monster hunter but Crisis Core is not only Playable but even with a low-mid grade video Card and Half way Decent processor you can get it to 15-20 FPS.

3. If you're going to download Games you shouldn't mention it because any support you dream of getting you won't get here.

4. Before you attempt compatibility lists make sure you have a strong Gaming computer other wise you can't confirm if the game really is incompatible.
BAM ! im not dling psp games i just said i have downloads to finish, i tried monster hunter a couple of times and no it dont work for me, i think my computer is pretty decent seeing that it can play pcsx2 with decent fps there are a couple versions of monster hunter and you may have made a mistake. And as for support.. really? lmao im not the one who needs support, if you think about it.
lol well sorry for the assumption but whats your computer specs?
(03-05-2011 12:55 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a few things...

2. I don't know about monster hunter but Crisis Core is not only Playable but even with a low-mid grade video Card and Half way Decent processor you can get it to 15-20 FPS.

Ahem, PCSP! Not JPCSP Big Grin
Whoops Thank you for pointing that out Darth lol. I had forgot i came to the forum using Emunewz and not Jpcsp's site
Reference URL's