EmuNewz Network

Full Version: JUST GOT THE NEW TACTICS OGRE =D from the same ppl who made ff tactics. wont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NEW TACTICS OGRE WAS RELEASED TODAY FEB 25TH AND I ALRDY HAVE IT =D BUT CANT PLAY IT =/

[Image: umdtaxtiucsorg.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

screen turns black after i hit run and does nothing ;; this game if fuggin awesome i mean the best rpg in yrs. Here's the gameplay on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00z61G35nDo

can anyoen help me? ;; if anyone can help me get this to run ill give you dl links
(02-26-2011, 01:55 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]No need for dl link ( it's kinda piracy ya know ) but can't you give anymore information besides a not so useful screenshot of the UMD Browser like what version of jpcsp your using or an info and debug log. Btw, there's already a thread for Tactics Orgre on this forum. It's kinda a good idea to search the forum for the game your playing before you post TWO threads.http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....ht=tactics

sry about that 1st time use'n this thread... ok i have JPCSP v0.6 win32 and i also have jpcsp0.3win(rev1105) <-- this one i will use for this cuz it gives me a logger window for errors so check it out plz....

[Image: helpmewiththisplz.png]

[Image: helpmewiththisplz2.png]

and screen just stays black =)
i have the latest ver. JPCSP v0.6 win32 but it doesn not giv me a "logger" menu so i used a old ver. that did... anyway to bring up the logger on the new ver.? and its not working on JPCSP v0.6 win32
ok heres a few of the erros i'm getting in warn and debug filters

[Image: helpmewiththisplz3.png]

[Image: plzhelpwiththis4.png]

[Image: plzhelpwiththis5.png]

[Image: plzhelmmewiththis6.png]

this is all from just loading the umd when i click "run" i get even more erros latest ver.
(02-26-2011, 07:24 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]A log from an older build isn't very helpful, upload a log from the newest build. Btw, the logs are recorded in a file called log.html in the jpcsp directory. You can upload that file instead of a screenshot

i cant figure out how to upload the log.html file
The game is playable except you can't read any text, so it doesn't really matter.

[Image: ules01500shot3.png]