EmuNewz Network

Full Version: FF7 crysis core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shows game and Square Enix logo, then puts out a faked MPEG test (just TV static)
(02-20-2011, 02:59 AM)duck Wrote: [ -> ]Shows game and Square Enix logo, then puts out a faked MPEG test (just TV static), i couldn't convert the .bin to JPEG OR upload the .bin as an attachment, so ill put up a print screen

You need to enable the media engine which is located in the media tab of the configuration menu. You could also enable the decode with sonic stage option as well in the media tab to get the music and what not working but you need to install sonic stage 4.3 first. Btw, you don't need to make more pointless threads when there are a hundreds (not really) Crisis Core threads on this forum.
now one of my relatives went fucking around with the options with who fuck knows what and made a fatal error whenever i open the game, i even reinstalled, maybe he f'ed the iso forget about this, it started to work, nonono wtf, it started to not work again