EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Is there a way to increase the performance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you look away from the compiler that is default set in 3000?

Like overclocking or something?

Cause I`m fairly positive I`ve got a good PC, but Birth By Sleep lags alot here and there and stops even as well.

So I thought if there was away to increase the performance, seeing as many people are saying that the JPCSP can now run Birth By Sleep.
instead of saying you have a good PC list at least your ram, video card specs, processor, and openGL capabilities
(02-16-2011, 11:28 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: [ -> ]instead of saying you have a good PC list at least your ram, video card specs, processor, and openGL capabilities

4GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6800 series, 400MHz, 1GB
AMD Phenom II XB 1055T, Six Core, 2.8 GHz
Um I dont know how to find openGL capabilities.
(02-18-2011, 07:23 AM)Mo0nwalker Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2011, 11:28 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: [ -> ]instead of saying you have a good PC list at least your ram, video card specs, processor, and openGL capabilities

4GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6800 series, 400MHz, 1GB
AMD Phenom II XB 1055T, Six Core, 2.8 GHz
Um I dont know how to find openGL capabilities.

your config is pretty good and if you had the last ATI driver, you've probably got opengl 4.1.
Could the ATI Vid card be his problem though?
Which is minimu OGL suported?
minimum open gl is somewhere between 2.0 and 3.1 you have one of the final versions of the current OGL
Well i know my configs are good enough to play the pcsx2 with ease, and i usually are able to play jpcsp games like crisis core and many others, just not birth by sleep quite yet xD

And no i dont have the latest driver, ive got the next latest cause it was just updated recently and i dont feel i need the latest as ive had many troubles with ati drivers in the past. I only got the "Display driver" one package, if that has anything to say on this?

Oh and thanks for the help folks, appreciate it! Wink