EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Bleach heat the soul 1 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why when i played some older version of JPCSP it worked fine today i download the newest patch and its stuck on loading although BHTS 5 and 7 work fine.

Is tihs a bug or i need to configure something?

Here is an picture:

[Image: 48453604.jpg]
maybe its your configuration. Try unchecking small things like use non native fonts, Use Vertex, Use Shaders, Disable VDO or whatever its called.
Its all unchecked.
Btw i tried to check allmost all options expect for the video still the same error i even tried the same configuraton from the old JPCSP and it didint give any error just crashed.

Btw the old version that i was playing Bleach heat the soul 1 is v0.6 1772.
(02-15-2011, 05:48 PM)fico23f Wrote: [ -> ]Its all unchecked.
Btw i tried to check allmost all options expect for the video still the same error i even tried the same configuraton from the old JPCSP and it didint give any error just crashed.

Btw the old version that i was playing Bleach heat the soul 1 is v0.6 1772.

It looks like a problem with the decryption process. Try revision r1962 and see if it works with that version
(02-16-2011, 07:25 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a problem with the decryption process. Try revision r1962 and see if it works with that version

It works fine Thanks!