EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core (Very Fast) and Birth By Sleep (Very Slow)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, In My Pc Crisis Core Final Fantasy (ULUS) run very fast (i am happy for that) but Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (ULUS) run Very Slow, why????????
Thanks for the answer!!!!!!!
(02-10-2011, 07:42 PM)DFSPC Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, In My Pc Crisis Core Final Fantasy (ULUS) run very fast (i am happy for that) but Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (ULUS) run Very Slow, why????????

Cuss not all games run the same way would be the obvious answer. No offense.
Yup, what kai said but for a more in depth answer for you is Birth by sleep is more graphics heavy than Crisis Core, the coding is probably more simple seeing as its a lot older of a PSP game, and it probably has other things that make it easier to emulate than KH BbS.

Think Computer games when playing Emulators. You could play a simple 2D game like Starcraft and play at max speed no problem, or you could play the 3D Starcraft 2 and barely get 10 FPS out of it.
Thanks very much for the answers!!!!!!!
Is very true yours answer, what surprises me is the difference in performance but ok!!!!!!
(02-10-2011, 07:42 PM)DFSPC Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, In My Pc Crisis Core Final Fantasy (ULUS) run very fast (i am happy for that) but Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (ULUS) run Very Slow, why????????

where did you get that jpcsp ?
pliz help me T-T
Salak if you aren't able to play Crisis Core at 10-20 FPS(thats about 50% of max FPS and it runs what seems like normal speed) Then you have under Dual Core processor or a weak video card. I got a weak video card but a great processor so it works good Smile