EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Bleach Heat The Soul 6/Bleach Soul Carnival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 problems one being minor the other one just annoying.

Problem 1: Bleach Heat the Soul 6's intro video is divided into 4 sections and I can fix it 95% of the way with the JPCSP Launcher, is there anyone on here that doesn't have that problem without the jpcsp launcher?

Problem 2: Bleach Soul Carnival All the character related images are Transparent.

Does anyone know if this is because of my computer or if its because of the emulator at the moment?
(02-09-2011, 09:40 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 problems one being minor the other one just annoying.

Problem 1: Bleach Heat the Soul 6's intro video is divided into 4 sections and I can fix it 95% of the way with the JPCSP Launcher, is there anyone on here that doesn't have that problem without the jpcsp launcher?

desmark the only GE Graphics option the intro gets all right this way Smile

Quote:Problem 2: Bleach Soul Carnival All the character related images are Transparent.

Does anyone know if this is because of my computer or if its because of the emulator at the moment?

this one its because of the emulator, there's already a report on it in a queen's blade game topic that have the same problem