EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis core audio setup with sonicstage issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, new to this board so be gentle..lol. I have been searching the past um..3 hours i chit u not with this issue to sonicstage. Sorry if this is long but dont wanna leave nothing out.

K so i watched vids/read on here on setting up crisis core to play and i finally got the game to work perfect but no sound, so again i read up on here and watched vids and download sonicstage and installed and said to restart so i restarted and then i get a error when i try to run program, this is error Cannot find the openMG Secure Module. Exiting SonicStage ( error code: 00005607 )

So i googled around and saw fixes for this error but then i realized i dont even have openmg installed on my computer ( im on xp btw ) so i thought ok np ill just install that...and here lies the problem, openmg seems to be openmg jukebox or w/e from sony products or something, im still unsure exactly because i cant seem to be able to find it anywhere to dl, only updates and stuff for it, even from sony sites i cant find to dl or even the jukebox thing which im assuming is what the openmg is.

I did find 1 file to dl that gave me hope but it says for vista only and i see its for xp too on some sites but i just can not find it to download, im like just lost on what to do, i googled to see if it was free or if u had to pay for it and cant find no answer. So im asking here which i hate doing cuz i hate not knowing something but if anyone knows what this error is and what i need to get this working right let me know.

Again i have sonicstage installed but i cant open, didnt think it matter so tried the settings suggested to get audio in crisis core but nothing so im assuming i need the openmg but i cant find to download nor the jukebox thing if its the same thing. Alright well thanks in advance for anyhelp and i hope this right spot to post, going to bed now as i give up for the night, 4hrs is enough googling lol.

Edit/Update: Ya thanks for the reply but just before i was going to bed there was one more tab i still had opening and the file was called Openmg updater, so i never downloaded, i figured what the hell, might as well and see...and would u belive it was the right one..it was the openmg installer, now why its named updater i have no idea. So i started emulator and left settings the same and volia..works..so i guess can close/lock this topic or delete if needed. I bookmarked the site just incase someone else has that issue cuz that was seriously some bs to find lol. So to just confirm i am on xp and sonicstage does work with xp and i got game up and running, cant play right now cuz to tired but from what i see it rruns smooth, k goodnight!
It might not be XP compatible because I have vista and all i had to do was install Sonic Stage
(02-09-2011, 05:57 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: [ -> ]It might not be XP compatible because I have vista and all i had to do was install Sonic Stage

The SonicStage version hyakki is linking on his Audio thread (version 4.3) is working perfectly on XP