EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga Nai Portable - ULJS00358
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What's the furthest anyone has been able to play in jpcsp? No matter what I do the game crashes when it tries to display the first ORN icon in the top-left for the SisCaly tournament. This happens right after the line 沙織「きりりん氏、ナイスアイデアでござる!」 in AKYO_0030A.
i have the patch, how do instal it?
(05-31-2011, 04:58 AM)Xmate Wrote: [ -> ]i have the patch, how do instal it?

What patch is this? AFAIK the English patch for this game is currently being worked on and still a long way from release: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?tit...i_Portable
(05-31-2011, 08:06 AM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2011, 04:58 AM)Xmate Wrote: [ -> ]i have the patch, how do instal it?

What patch is this? AFAIK the English patch for this game is currently being worked on and still a long way from release: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?tit...i_Portable

the font patch, i unzipped it, and it has a patch, how do i instal it?
(05-31-2011, 11:33 AM)Xmate Wrote: [ -> ]the font patch, i unzipped it, and it has a patch, how do i instal it?

Put the font files in the flash0\font folder, then check "Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder" in the Media tab. I don't know what's inside that font patch that you got though, so the above may not work if that patch doesn't contain the actual PSP font files. I used the font files which I dumped from my own PSP and it's working just fine.
thanks, but im having another issue, when i start run the iso, i get the company logos, but instead of the opening tune i get static, so i press enter, and get the ain menu, after pressing star game, i nly get a sky background, n images, no letters or text, an also a star on the bottom right corner. so i only press X, and get an image of kirino in the room, but its black and wihte, so im dont get any visual at all D:
anyone nows how to fix this, im running this on the Jpcs r2050 emulator, i really want to play this game -__-
(06-03-2011, 03:15 AM)Xmate Wrote: [ -> ]anyone nows how to fix this, im running this on the Jpcs r2050 emulator, i really want to play this game -__-

If you really want to play this game then play it on a real PSP, preferably hooked up to your PC so that you can play it through your PC's monitor and gamepad. That's the best way to play PSP games. Wink
Just a question (what a surprise, eh? Big Grin ) How can I dump fonts from a PSP game so that I can use it in JPCSP? A step-by-step instruction would be appreciated. Thanks.
Google psp flash dump v3.
Guys, already have some solution to the problem of audio?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6