EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Megaman Powered Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am new here and also new to the JPCSP emulator. I have been trying to get this game to work for literally 2 days now, and I can't get it going. It gets to the "nOw loading" and stops there. Please help me. And yes, I do own the real game too, I just want to play it on my computer as well. I also tried to do what the other Megaman Powered Up thread said to do, but it won't work that way ether. That just gets me to "noW loading"
(02-02-2011, 01:03 AM)Zero-Virus Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am new here and also new to the JPCSP emulator. I have been trying to get this game to work for literally 2 days now, and I can't get it going. It gets to the "nOw loading" and stops there. Please help me. And yes, I do own the real game too, I just want to play it on my computer as well. I also tried to do what the other Megaman Powered Up thread said to do, but it won't work that way ether. That just gets me to "noW loading"
Ok, I got the game running, I used r1779. it is running at 40-60 fps with no sound. I'm grateful that its working, but is there any way I can get the sound working?