EmuNewz Network

Full Version: BIG QUESTIONS!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
do we need the real psp to make jpcsp works?? or we just need the games cd??
(01-29-2011, 03:07 PM)The_XIII Wrote: [ -> ]do we need the real psp to make jpcsp works?? or we just need the games cd??

A real PSP is required to dump your UMD discs to ISO files. Of course you have to own the discs too. I would consider it legal if you have only the discs and use a friend's PSP to dump the game.
(01-29-2011, 04:07 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2011, 03:07 PM)The_XIII Wrote: [ -> ]do we need the real psp to make jpcsp works?? or we just need the games cd??

A real PSP is required to dump your UMD discs to ISO files. Of course you have to own the discs too. I would consider it legal if you have only the discs and use a friend's PSP to dump the game.

So basicly, we can't use jpcsp without PSP. ???
(01-30-2011, 02:43 AM)The_XIII Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2011, 04:07 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]

So basicly, we can't use jpcsp without PSP. ???

Yes, that's right. But as I can see on your countless other threads you already downloaded your game so this thread is now a complete waste of time.