EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Emulator cannot be launched!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the latest version of Java and JPCSP, but when I double click on the .bat file, the window that pops up will just disappear.

Please help! :(
(01-28-2011, 04:00 AM)bladeliger78 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the latest version of Java and JPCSP, but when I double click on the .bat file, the window that pops up will just disappear.

Please help! Sad

Double click start-windows-x86 not jpcsp.bat
(01-28-2011, 04:38 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2011, 04:00 AM)bladeliger78 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the latest version of Java and JPCSP, but when I double click on the .bat file, the window that pops up will just disappear.

Please help! Sad

Double click start-windows-x86 not jpcsp.bat
Yeah, I double clicked on start-windows-x86 and still it will not work.
Do you have java installed?
Yep. I have the latest version of Java.
Up, I've the same problem as bladelinger78. You have here a pic about my problem. I've installed the latest java version (32 bit version), but I dunno what is the problem or how to work the emulator. I've Win 7 Ultimate 64 bits version if you need this information. I launch the emulator (bat start-windows-amd64) and then appears this window, so... I don't have any idea to solve this.

Thank you in advance.

P.D: If you don't know what does it mean the message, here you have a translation: ERROR: The system couldn't find the key or value of the registry specified.
(02-12-2011, 06:51 AM)GillianSeed Wrote: [ -> ]Up, I've the same problem as bladelinger78. You have here a pic about my problem. I've installed the latest java version (32 bit version), but I dunno what is the problem or how to work the emulator. I've Win 7 Ultimate 64 bits version if you need this information. I launch the emulator (bat start-windows-amd64) and then appears this window, so... I don't have any idea to solve this.

Thank you in advance.

P.D: If you don't know what does it mean the message, here you have a translation: ERROR: The system couldn't find the key or value of the registry specified.

Isn't it obvious??? You installed the 32-bit JRE but try to run 64-bit JPCSP. This will not work. Run the 32-bit JPCSP (because it has some advantages over 64-bit) or install the 64-bit JRE and use 64-bit JPCSP.