EmuNewz Network

Full Version: How to load a savegame from a different region into jpcsp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, exists anyway to make the conversion of an european-french savegame to european-spanish for example????

because i want to load a savegame of FF7 Crisis Core from gamefaqs, i have the european-spanish Crisis core but when i try to load any european savegame from gamefaqs... i can't (i tried ntsc saves too), the jpcsp save/load menu gives me an error because that european saves are french and brasilian (i see the language in the "params.nfo" file into the saves...) ... and i think the problem can be resolved with the "params.nfo" file... any idea plz? thanks
(01-06-2011, 08:05 AM)pitoloko Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, exists anyway to make the conversion of an european-french savegame to european-spanish for example????

because i want to load a savegame of FF7 Crisis Core from gamefaqs, i have the european-spanish Crisis core but when i try to load any european savegame from gamefaqs... i can't (i tried ntsc saves too), the jpcsp save/load menu gives me an error because that european saves are french and brasilian (i see the language in the "params.nfo" file into the saves...) ... and i think the problem can be resolved with the "params.nfo" file... any idea plz? thanks

This won't work. The savegames from Gamefaqs are from a real PSP and JPCSP can't read the savegame files because they are encrypted.
(01-06-2011, 09:37 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2011, 08:05 AM)pitoloko Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, exists anyway to make the conversion of an european-french savegame to european-spanish for example????

This won't work. The savegames from Gamefaqs are from a real PSP and JPCSP can't read the savegame files because they are encrypted.

ok thanks

This is correct, but luckily it works so far to unlock the Lady Samurai in Disgaea 2.
I used a Disgaea 1 savegame from Gamefaqs to unlock a Lady Samurai for Disgaea 2 (which I am currently playing). My Lady Samurai already is level 800. Smile

What I want to tell with this is: even when the sagames itself won't load in JPCSP, they may work for unlocking things as with Disgaea. Wink
(01-08-2011, 02:04 PM)BinarySlave Wrote: [ -> ]

This is correct, but luckily it works so far to unlock the Lady Samurai in Disgaea 2.
I used a Disgaea 1 savegame from Gamefaqs to unlock a Lady Samurai for Disgaea 2 (which I am currently playing). My Lady Samurai already is level 800. Smile

What I want to tell with this is: even when the sagames itself won't load in JPCSP, they may work for unlocking things as with Disgaea. Wink

And how is that?o-o