EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Help with the game Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I am new to JPCSP and am having trouble with this game. When I run through "Load UMD" and then press play, the game immediately pauses. It does the same every single time I click play, and the screen is blank (black).

I am using Jpcsp v0.6 2459 for 32bit windows, and in the configuration these are the things currently checked off: Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with Sonic Stage, Use compiler (dynarec).

On the logger, this is what comes up when I press play:

5618 [root] WARN hle.LoadCoreForKernel - sceKernelFindModuleByName not found module name='peagasusGEN'
5637 [root] ERROR hle - Unmapped import at 0x08807444 [0x24331850] Module 'KUBridge' - 05000000 09fffe00 00000000

I'm not sure if anymore information is needed, but please let me know! I'm quite new to this so I'm sorry if my understanding is a bit slow.
(02-26-2012, 06:30 AM)shapootle Wrote: [ -> ]5618 [root] WARN hle.LoadCoreForKernel - sceKernelFindModuleByName not found module name='peagasusGEN'

We don't support piracy here.