EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Jeanne d'Arc - UCUS98700
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
What version are you guys using? 2758 won't show minimap Sad
Game completely hangs when chapter 3 starts,with mipmaps,font and memory errors !
I guess it likes variety Smile

Code:
174417    GUI    WARN    ge    Texture mipmap with invalid dimension at level 6: (1x16)@0x0957CA20 -> (1x8)@0x0957CA50
193802    user_main    INFO    stdout    Error sceFontGetFontInfo: 0x80460003
193802    user_main    WARN    memory    IGNORED: write8 - Invalid memory address : 0xE492FB0 PC=0882E42C

In spite of all this,game can be continued ONLY if empty file called memory.mbrk is created in jpcsp directory.
Reason for this is simple-"ignore memory errors" needs to be enabled,but emulator will crash with "array outofbounds" and that will be the end of game unless memory.mbrk file is created,then emulator simply will not crash and game will continue.

@Grandork, what mini map do you mean ?

EDIT: I attached the log,but its 50mb unrared and I really think those 3 lines are most important. There is just thousands same lines ( more or less ) in the log.

EDIT2: Exactly same number after scefont error ( 0x80460003 ) like in the error I described on page 7.
This has to mean something,right ? Smile
This is what I meant: [Image: NoMap.jpg]

I tried everything in Video, but nothing gave me the Map Image, also tried 2751.
You mean world map ?
I dont know what is your problem,I never got complete black screen no metter revision or settings.
Try updating java ?
I am also using latest,2758.

Disable EVERYTHING in video section. No shaders,no GE screen etc....
I have found that for game to display properly nothing should be enabled in video section.
"Saving ge screen to textures" makes jeanne dissapear on world map,and enabling shaders make menus and options dissapear in "bind skills" section.
So,nothing should be enabled,just like when you start emulator for first time
My Java is up to date Sad
try both 32 and 64 bit versions of jpcsp if you have 64 bit windows
I tried both x86 and x64, I have no idea what the problem is ;_;

Maybe it's the font? Since I have no idea what's this "Use the original psp font" thing is.
(10-06-2012, 04:51 PM)Grandork Wrote: [ -> ]I tried both x86 and x64, I have no idea what the problem is ;_;

Maybe it's the font? Since I have no idea what's this "Use the original psp font" thing is.

Its using fonts copied from psp into jpcsp flesh0 folder.
But even withut it,I didnt get black screens,its just that text is too big or letters missing etc...
Post all of your setting,preferably as screenshoots
To Grandork
The screen probrem might be related to display card.
I have asked gid15 to make Nvidia and AMD/ATI 's VideoEngine to separate
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid116147
(10-06-2012, 05:04 PM)digiadventures Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2012, 04:51 PM)Grandork Wrote: [ -> ]I tried both x86 and x64, I have no idea what the problem is ;_;

Its using fonts copied from psp into jpcsp flesh0 folder.
But even withut it,I didnt get black screens,its just that text is too big or letters missing etc...
Post all of your setting,preferably as screenshoots

I got the fonts from the PSP Flash0 and threw everything in the folder, including the .bin and .bwfon, yet nothing changed.

My settings are Only GE graphics (for max screen), Ignore invalid memory, use Media Engine and Decode Audio.

@Sum2012
I used that one from your link and it's still black... I guess it's my destiny not to play this game ;_;
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14