EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Translated JPCSP into TRADITIONAL CHINESE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been seen the current version in JPCSP. But only have got the Simplified Chinese. However, I don't understand the Simplified Chinese because I'm come from Kaohsiung, Taiwan. The people living at that place can understand the Traditional Chinese instead of Simplified Chinese. Moderator, can you translate the JPCSP into TRADITIONAL CHINESE? (PS: My child don't understand English, He is only understand the Traditional Chinese instead of Simplified Chinese)
Well, he should learn english or any other language currently supported by the emulator ! Or just learn were to click as it's really simple to start a game.

We're all from Europe and don't speak the langage. So you could translate it to traditional chinese for us, we accept gladly this kind of contributions.
Orphis is right. We're very interested in gathering as many translations as possible.
So, if possible, could you please provide us the translation with the Traditional Chinese charset?
We can then just add the two options like this:
中文(简体)- Chinese (Simplified)
中文(繁體)- Chinese (Traditional)

Just translate all the sentences on the right side of the "=" sign of this file with the traditional charset and I'll add it in the next commit: http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/br...properties
(11-17-2010, 10:26 AM)Orphis Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he should learn english or any other language currently supported by the emulator ! Or just learn were to click as it's really simple to start a game.

We're all from Europe and don't speak the langage. So you could translate it to traditional chinese for us, we accept gladly this kind of contributions.
can you translate it to serbian i know serbian translate