EmuNewz Network

Full Version: I need help switching games without exiting and rejoining.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using a Windows 10 computer to run on JPCSP, so, I load the .bat file, then I pick a game, and when I try switching UMDs, it'll crash the recent and would not load the one I picked. Can anyone help, please?
(06-30-2020, 06:43 PM)JPCSPGamer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using a Windows 10 computer to run on JPCSP, so, I load the .bat file, then I pick a game, and when I try switching UMDs, it'll crash the recent and would not load the one I picked. Can anyone help, please?
When switching UMDs, you mean you are running a game spread over 2 UMDs and the game is asking you to switch to the other disk?
Or do you mean that you would like to stop playing one UMD and would like to run another unrelated UMD?
(07-01-2020, 09:25 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2020, 06:43 PM)JPCSPGamer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using a Windows 10 computer to run on JPCSP, so, I load the .bat file, then I pick a game, and when I try switching UMDs, it'll crash the recent and would not load the one I picked. Can anyone help, please?
When switching UMDs, you mean you are running a game spread over 2 UMDs and the game is asking you to switch to the other disk?
Or do you mean that you would like to stop playing one UMD and would like to run another unrelated UMD?
The one you said about stopping a UMD and playing a different one, it is the one I'm talking about.