EmuNewz Network

Full Version: compile error on jdk-14.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help.Thanks

Code:
D:\JPCSPSource>ant -f build-auto.xml dist-windows-amd64
Buildfile: D:\JPCSPSource\build-auto.xml

dist-windows-amd64:

build-subprojects:

init:
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\JPCSPSource\bin\class
     [copy] Copying 128 files to D:\JPCSPSource\bin\class

build-project:
     [echo] Jpcsp: D:\JPCSPSource\build-auto.xml
    [javac] Compiling 1254 source files to D:\JPCSPSource\bin\class
    [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 8
    [javac] D:\JPCSPSource\src\jpcsp\HLE\modules150\sceAtrac3plus.java:376: error: illegal start of expression
    [javac]         public void getStreamDataInfo(TPointer32 writeAddr, TPointer32 writableBytesAddr, TPointer32 readOffsetAddr) {
    [javac]         ^
    [javac] 1 error
    [javac] 1 warning
Code:
[javac] D:\JPCSPSource\src\jpcsp\HLE\modules150\sceAtrac3plus.java:376: error: illegal start of expression
Your source code is not up-to-date. The directory "modules150" has been deleted a long time ago...
I've just tried to compile with jdk-14.0.1 and I had no issue.
Thanks .I make a clean copy.Raise a unusual error,cannot run "7z" program
[attachment=34717]
(05-01-2020, 10:47 PM)sum2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks .I make a clean copy.Raise a unusual error,cannot run "7z" program
Yes, this is the last step of the build: it is creating a .7z file of the "dist" directory. This is the file which is then offered for download from the "Live Downloads" section of emunewz.

https://github.com/jpcsp/jpcsp/blob/mast...o.xml#L151

The build is however already available into the "dist" directory.
I run "start-windows-amd64.bat" raise attach error ,
but I can directly run jpcsp.jar (cannot record log)
editConfusedee 2.png
(05-02-2020, 10:01 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2020, 10:47 PM)sum2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks .I make a clean copy.Raise a unusual error,cannot run "7z" program
Yes, this is the last step of the build: it is creating a .7z file of the "dist" directory. This is the file which is then offered for download from the "Live Downloads" section of emunewz.

https://github.com/jpcsp/jpcsp/blob/mast...o.xml#L151

The build is however already available into the "dist" directory.
I use back jdk 1.8.0_112 seem work now.
Thanks anyway