EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Reducing JPCSP joystick deadzone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have successfully set up a X52 HOTAS to work with JPCSP, however, there is a significat deadzone that I would like to get rid of. I solved a similar problem in PCSX2 with x360ce's antideadzone function, but I couldn't get x360ce to work with JPCSP, this is probably because x360ce looks for an .exe file while JPCSP runs on a .bat file. If there is a way to either a) reduce joystick deadzone or b) get x360ce to work in JPCSP I would be very grateful.
(07-22-2018, 06:01 PM)Autohummer Wrote: [ -> ]I have successfully set up a X52 HOTAS to work with JPCSP, however, there is a significat deadzone that I would like to get rid of. I solved a similar problem in PCSX2 with x360ce's antideadzone function, but I couldn't get x360ce to work with JPCSP, this is probably because x360ce looks for an .exe file while JPCSP runs on a .bat file. If there is a way to either a) reduce joystick deadzone or b) get x360ce to work in JPCSP I would be very grateful.
If it is looking for an .exe, have you tried with java.exe?