EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - JAP - ULJM05600
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
and also...the movie...how did u guy movie in black as mine were OK(no sound) though...
running a r2239
Edit: **Sorry, wrong thread, I thought this was US. (New guy, here, as made blatantly apparent.)
As mentioned before, I, too, am having the issue where my attaks are not landing when I play as Terra. (Perhaps like him, the obsession with getting this to work is beckoning the darkness, disallowing me to play correctly.) I'm going to test whether or not I can play as Aqua and then do that (or not and play some Minecraft while waiting) while waiting for a solution.

I never did note a solution to that, so let me know if I missed it or if you guys figured one out.

Take care, everybody, and get back to me as soon as you can.

Config on r2189: All the basics for BBS mentioned in chessmasterjames' video except with only GE graphics to run smoothly
options on CCC (I have a ATI Radeon HD 3870 Graphics card): all set to max quality as this worked well with Ven's story, which I proudly dominated on Proud mode with my xbox 360 controller as a pad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6