EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Bleach: Soul Carnival - JAP - UCJS10085
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 323613-1.jpeg]
[Image: 323614-1.jpeg]
[Image: 323615-1.jpeg]

Video:

[youtube]GJIRjvwHuaI[/youtube]

Peace~

PD:I not write because i speak spanish and my english is too bad ;D
thank's
in win7 is playable,in win xp work in 1505,in latest revision frezze in dialogue.
It's strange how it works in different OS.

edit: In 1796 work,not freeze.
using r 2956
still goes ingame
This game was tested with r3407. One of the problems that occurs in this game is the audio in the opening video. The audio is not being played fluidly when the opening video is shown for the first time. The audio is fine in subsequent viewing of the opening video. Another problem that has not been fixed is the enormous amount of transparency in the game (background, dialog, battle, etc.) The transparency problem does not affect the sequel, Bleach: Soul Carnival 2. When creating SAVEDATA, the image that appears next to New Data is incorrect compared to PPSSPP and the PSP.
the transparency problem might be related to the color mask or stencil options. try with them on, it might fix the problem.
I do not think so since I tried both of those options and its still transparent. I did not see anything in the logger that indicated that I would need to use either of those options. Some of the following graphics options in JPCSP do not work as intended:

- Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower) (freezes the screen while audio is still running when used on-the-fly, causes a black screen when used from the beginning when loading the game)
- Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower) (can cause crazy color effects with flickering in games like Musou Orochi 2 Special and does not work correctly in Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy, no effect on Bleach: Soul Carnival other than slowdown)
- Disable optimized VertexInfo reading (may improve compatibility) (does not work correctly on games like Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy)
- Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow) (almost the same problems that occur with "Stencil Test" enabled)