EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Cannot load iso > 2G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cannot load iso > 2G , any solution ?

354 [user_main] WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - stat - umd io error: WTF?! Size or lba < 0?!
1358 [user_main] WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - stat - umd io error: WTF?! Size or lba < 0?!
1608 [idle1] WARN hle.sceGe_user - sceGeListEnQueue can't enqueue duplicate list address
2362 [user_main] WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - stat - umd io error: WTF?! Size or lba < 0?!
3364 [user_main] WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - stat - umd io error: WTF?! Size or lba < 0?!
4083 [GUI] INFO ge - Emulator paused - cancelling current list id=32
(12-18-2011, 03:54 PM)jacky400 Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot load iso > 2G , any solution ?

354 [user_main] WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - stat - umd io error: WTF?! Size or lba < 0?!
1358 [user_main] WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - stat - umd io error: WTF?! Size or lba < 0?!
1608 [idle1] WARN hle.sceGe_user - sceGeListEnQueue can't enqueue duplicate list address
2362 [user_main] WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - stat - umd io error: WTF?! Size or lba < 0?!
3364 [user_main] WARN hle.IoFileMgrForUser - stat - umd io error: WTF?! Size or lba < 0?!
4083 [GUI] INFO ge - Emulator paused - cancelling current list id=32

There are no ISO image of an actual UMD that is bigger than about 1,7 GB. What game is this?
its clearly not a original dump of an UMD.
yep , it is a combined version of two disc for final fantasy Type 0
Why is it in one ISO if it's 2 UMDs? o_o It should work fine if it's separated, right?
(12-19-2011, 12:18 AM)jacky400 Wrote: [ -> ]yep , it is a combined version of two disc for final fantasy Type 0

Apparently the merging of the data ended up corrupting the ISO's LBA. I believe this may be associated with the process used to combine the two discs, because there's no actual limitation on the emulator for an ISO image's size.
If you dumped both discs and attempted to merged them into one single UMD, there are some logical block relocations that need to be taken into account.
There are a couple of tools designed for this purposes, but I'm not sure if they're able to produce an accurate result.
Could you please explain us the process used to combine the two discs? Thanks!
sorry that i just downloaded this copy from torrent Smile so not quite sure how this single iso build .However , they release another single iso which is less than 2G and it works prefectly
while searching I think I know what they did,they merged the 2 isos of the game using winrar.Not sure if I am correct but this may be the possible answer.Maybe that's the problem.
Ah. Indeed, that's the problem.
This is why ripped versions of UMD images always yield consequences. It is possible to merge two distinct ISO images together, but some extra care is needed when doing so. Using some compression software to just pack up the two copies would always result in bad sector sizes.