EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Memory stick duo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From few revisions ago, in some games JPCSP require Memory stick duo (Dragoneer Aria and Final Fantasy 1), but with Astonishia story i am able to save game without problem. Some clarification about this? Do i need real memory stick, and is this going to change in the future or is it for good?
(08-16-2010, 10:27 PM)Gundark Wrote: [ -> ]From few revisions ago, in some games JPCSP require Memory stick duo (Dragoneer Aria and Final Fantasy 1), but with Astonishia story i am able to save game without problem. Some clarification about this? Do i need real memory stick, and is this going to change in the future or is it for good?

You don't need the real Memory Stick Duo from your PSP attached to your PC. The memory stick in JPCSP is emulated and the savegames are stored on your HDD (in the ms0 folder).
Like I said, that is the case with Astonishia story, I am able to save game with no problem. But Dragoneer Aria could not even start (it requires memory stick) and Final Fantasy 1 i can play but can not save. Few revisions ago it was all fine.
I Confirm this error

For example in the Warriors Orochi game also happens can not save now, get a text requires Memory stick duo
From r1744 everything is OK now. Thank you devs.