EmuNewz Network

Full Version: The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy [BCES01503]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It boots up and shows the health and safety information, Sony Logo, Insomniac Games Logo, etc. and then gets to the game selection screen.

However, it doesn't respond to button inputs for me, so I can't change what game is selected\try to start up a game.

Settings:
  • Modules:
  • libaudio
  • libspurs_jq
  • libsre
  • libaudio
  • libl10n
  • Other Settings:
  • VSync
  • D3D12
  • ASMJIT Recompiler
  • PPU Interpreter: Fast
(02-15-2017, 02:53 AM)shoopdahoop22 Wrote: [ -> ]It boots up and shows the health and safety information, Sony Logo, Insomniac Games Logo, etc. and then gets to the game selection screen.

However, it doesn't respond to button inputs for me, so I can't change what game is selected\try to start up a game.

Settings:
  • Modules:
  • libaudio
  • libspurs_jq
  • libsre
  • libaudio
  • libl10n
  • Other Settings:
  • VSync
  • D3D12
  • ASMJIT Recompiler

Has it a executable per game? (Like in God of War Collection)
(02-20-2017, 02:40 PM)MarioSonic2987 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2017, 02:53 AM)shoopdahoop22 Wrote: [ -> ]It boots up and shows the health and safety information, Sony Logo, Insomniac Games Logo, etc. and then gets to the game selection screen.

Settings:
  • Modules:
  • libaudio
  • libspurs_jq
  • libsre
  • libaudio
  • libl10n
  • Other Settings:
  • VSync
  • D3D12
  • ASMJIT Recompiler

Has it a executable per game? (Like in God of War Collection)

Every game has its own executable, but all of them throw out an access violation error immediately whenever you try to start it.