EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Red Dead Redemption [NPUB30638]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requires manual decryption of the three .edat files in \dev_hdd0\game\NPUB30638\USRDIR with make_npdata.exe

Then boot \dev_hdd0\game\NPUB30638\USRDIR\RDR2.(s)elf directly from boot --> elf.

Resume on the exception.

Plays the Rockstar logo:

Load libraries:
- libfiber.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

v0.0.1-3-758f1bc

Log:
[attachment=23635]
(02-03-2017, 07:14 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Requires manual decryption of the three .edat files in \dev_hdd0\game\NPUB30638\USRDIR with make_npdata.exe

Then boot \dev_hdd0\game\NPUB30638\USRDIR\RDR2.(s)elf directly from boot --> elf.

Resume on the exception.

Plays intro sounds but only displays a black screen.

Load libraries:
- libfiber.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

v0.0.1-3-758f1bc

Log:
I got stuck in that part. I do not have a .self or .elf after using make_npdata.exe
Just open \dev_hdd0\game\NPUB30638\USRDIR\RDR2.self with rpcs3 and it will be decrypted. Maybe you also need the .rap file in the usual place, \dev_hdd0\home\00000001\exdata
Hey there, convincing success for me:
- I was able to decrypt the .edat files (here's the command I used, if it helps: "make_npdata -d rdr2_layer0.edat output.edat 0 UP1004-NPUB30638_00-PSNREDDEAD2V0004.rap" (and then renamed the output to the correct file name)
- I used the exact settings as you posted to launch the latest build of RPCS3

*EDIT2: Got it! You forgot to say that libaudio was required Smile Still no sound, though but I can see the spinning logos. Missing any other audio-related libraries?