EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Silent Hill Downpour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, this is one of the best terror games on PS3. I have this game and I tried to run it on RPCS3, but nothing happens. Only the error loading Bin file appears. Could someone tell me what could be a good RPCS3 config to run this game, almost to show the black screen with FPS.
(11-04-2015, 07:57 PM)Stickmode Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, this is one of the best terror games on PS3. I have this game and I tried to run it on RPCS3, but nothing happens. Only the error loading Bin file appears. Could someone tell me what could be a good RPCS3 config to run this game, almost to show the black screen with FPS.

Please read the FAQ.

RPCS3 currently only supports very very few and very very simple games.
If you want to play a game like that, I'd suggest you to check back in a couple years.
(11-05-2015, 05:42 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2015, 07:57 PM)Stickmode Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, this is one of the best terror games on PS3. I have this game and I tried to run it on RPCS3, but nothing happens. Only the error loading Bin file appears. Could someone tell me what could be a good RPCS3 config to run this game, almost to show the black screen with FPS.

Please read the FAQ.

If you want to play a game like that, I'd suggest you to check back in a couple years.

Yes, but I have research and in some forum someone mentioned that this game is based in Unreal Engine 3 and due to this engine is open source for everyone, you can download it and use it to convert the game files to executable files (exe), in that way you can run it on PC. I wanted to ask the RPCS3 developers if this is posible. If not, I'd like to ask the VALTRA studio developers about it.
(11-20-2015, 01:43 AM)Stickmode Wrote: [ -> ]

Please read the FAQ.

Yes, but I have research and in some forum someone mentioned that this game is based in Unreal Engine 3 and due to this engine is open source for everyone, you can download it and use it to convert the game files to executable files (exe), in that way you can run it on PC. I wanted to ask the RPCS3 developers if this is posible. If not, I'd like to ask the VALTRA studio developers about it.

Oh...Please, do not talk nonsense. Dodgy

And please, close this topic already!
(11-20-2015, 01:43 AM)Stickmode Wrote: [ -> ]

Please read the FAQ.

Unreal Engine 3 is not open-source. It can only be obtained through getting a license for the source code, which costs a lot. Not only that, but it's obsolete. If you want to get the game running on PC, your best bet is contacting the developers.
I have all required files from console and game image. And i want to boot this game, give it a try. Have someone ever bypass black screen?

My log here with files from PS3 being used:

flashMP3.pic
flashATRAC.pic

My system is Windows 7 x64, so i'm using OpenGL output.
(02-06-2017, 12:07 PM)Firelink Bonfire Wrote: [ -> ]I have all required files from console and game image. And i want to boot this game, give it a try. Have someone ever bypass black screen?

My log here with files from PS3 being used:

flashMP3.pic
flashATRAC.pic

My system is Windows 7 x64, so i'm using OpenGL output.

You haven't enabled any LLE libraries, nothing will run. Try these for example:
- libac3dec.prx
- libac3dec2.prx
- libadec.prx
- libat3dec.prx
- libatrac3plus.prx
- libatxdec.prx
- libdmux.prx
- libdmuxpamf.prx
- libl10n.prx
- libpamf.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libsail.prx
- libsail_avi.prx
- libsail_rec.prx
- libsjvtd.prx
- libsmvd2.prx
- libsmvd4.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
(02-06-2017, 01:47 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't enabled any LLE libraries, nothing will run. Try these for example:
OK, I'll try some; however, i noticed already, that some binaries crash game or prevent launch.

Also, does it matter if I use not the latest version of PS3 files?

Upd. I've enabled a bunch of PS3 files. Mainly i was seeking for any "Injected hack for function" and "TODO" lines, that's why i enabled so many files.

Game window no more appers after enabling libgcm_sys.prx
(02-06-2017, 01:59 PM)Firelink Bonfire Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2017, 01:47 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't enabled any LLE libraries, nothing will run. Try these for example:
OK, I'll try some; however, i noticed already, that some binaries crash game or prevent launch.

Also, does it matter if I use not the latest version of PS3 files?

Upd. I've enabled a bunch of PS3 files. Mainly i was seeking for any "Injected hack for function" and "TODO" lines, that's why i enabled so many files.

Game window no more appers after enabling libgcm_sys.prx

You cant LLE libgcm! It will try to access actual PS3 hardware which is obviously going to cause problems with the emu in its current state.
(02-06-2017, 04:49 PM)kd-11 Wrote: [ -> ]You cant LLE libgcm! It will try to access actual PS3 hardware which is obviously going to cause problems with the emu in its current state.

O-okay, now I have 2 questions:
1) List of forbidden modules?

2) How can I see which modules each game loads on start? What lines of log could help in it... for example, "ยท! LDR: ** Imported module 'sys_io' (0x0, 0x0)" or something.
Pages: 1 2