EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Heavenly Sword [BCES00078]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-19-2016, 12:15 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]Properly not a proper fix though.

What ? I just use Update for this game..
I no use hack or other for this game
(01-20-2016, 11:15 PM)Dante38490 Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't even consider it an hack, rather a workaround, which I currently have nothing against. I think such things are fine to let the developers know, that maybe an earlier version of a game is different, making it fail to boot. It would be useful to have a non-patched game ran and the patched game ran, so we could compare the logs and possibly fix the problem.
(01-21-2016, 05:47 AM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2016, 11:15 PM)Dante38490 Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't even consider it an hack, rather a workaround, which I currently have nothing against. I think such things are fine to let the developers know, that maybe an earlier version of a game is different, making it fail to boot. It would be useful to have a non-patched game ran and the patched game ran, so we could compare the logs and possibly fix the problem.

Actually, the retail version of the game was only compatible with SIXAXIS controls, but as you may know, a lot of players experienced some troubles with these controls (it was in fact barely playable) so the devs later published an updated patch that allows to use as well the analogic stick. I think that's why the update works (because it's not looking for the SIXAXIS controller) but not the retail version.
The current master status is still intro
yet i managed to get ingame(with wery wey slow fps) if someone interested the details are here
https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/issues/2717
"Many hacks" doesn't count as Ingame
I never said it is ingame it is intro
RPCS3 v0.0.2-3-2845617 Alpha
Black screen only after intro logo.
Pages: 1 2