EmuNewz Network

Full Version: PSP EMULATOR ERRORS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I need your help. I have a psp emulator for windows 7 and only have a game for it. Which i love very much. But there is a problem.
It is always crashing. I don't understand what appears on the black box. It looks like chinese to me. Bah Huh[attachment=18112]
try disable recompiler from settings. That of course will make emulator too slow... Which is the game?
(01-01-2015, 09:31 AM)shadow Wrote: [ -> ]try disable recompiler from settings. That of course will make emulator too slow... Which is the game?

Hi. The game is Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
I have done what you sugested. But if i disable it the game doesn't work at all. I doesn't even start. For you or for the one that could help me with this problem i send right now, all images about the settings on my emulator and my computer settings. If you required something else to fiz this problem, just fell free to reply back. I appreciate any help. Wink

Ps: One of the images is a black box with something written on it. That message appears when starting the emulator. I don't know if that may cause the game to crash all the time. Probably not. I don't know.
which is the game? have you search the forum if jpcsp works with it?
(01-02-2015, 09:12 AM)shadow Wrote: [ -> ]which is the game? have you search the forum if jpcsp works with it?

Hi shadow. The game works on jpcsp. Otherwise it will not start at all. I have to check better all coments. thanks