EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Did i helped???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i tested eartshield on jpcsp rev 1702 and it wasnt encrypted(and it was fully playable) so to day i looked at new revisions and in rev 1710 commit log was said (One more Java native function found in profiler output from "Earth Shield NPUX80405") ?

So did i helped somehow to improve jpcsp?
(07-30-2010, 06:51 AM)Rix8 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i tested eartshield on jpcsp rev 1702 and it wasnt encrypted(and it was fully playable) so to day i looked at new revisions and in rev 1710 commit log was said (One more Java native function found in profiler output from "Earth Shield NPUX80405") ?

Yes, it seems your posting of the profiler.txt for this game helped gid.

Congratulations!
(07-30-2010, 06:51 AM)Rix8 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i tested eartshield on jpcsp rev 1702 and it wasnt encrypted(and it was fully playable) so to day i looked at new revisions and in rev 1710 commit log was said (One more Java native function found in profiler output from "Earth Shield NPUX80405") ?

Hi!

yes, your report was helpful!

But any report including the log file is helping the development of Jpcsp (sometimes directly, sometimes indirectly). When the game is Playable, including the profile output is also very interesting for me.

Thanks a lot and also thanks a lot to all the testers!