EmuNewz Network

Full Version: RSXtestVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that we are all excited about commercial games running, but look, this sample now works 60fps at 720p(but is a little misplaced) and works normally on 1080p with 45fps
This is nice. In the end there's a slight chance that ps3 emulation might be less demanding than originally envisaged.
(03-09-2014, 12:00 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: [ -> ]I know that we are all excited about commercial games running, but look, this sample now works 60fps at 720p(but is a little misplaced) and works normally on 1080p with 45fps

Good Smile Link ?
here is the download link:
On my phone now, so can't test, but surely those dice aren't rendered in real time, right!? If they are that's really impressive, the most advanced 3D in rpcs3 to date. But if its just some pretty rendered image, then whatever :p
(03-09-2014, 02:16 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]On my phone now, so can't test, but surely those dice aren't rendered in real time, right!? If they are that's really impressive, the most advanced 3D in rpcs3 to date. But if its just some pretty rendered image, then whatever :p

its just an image Big Grin sorry to dissapoint you
thx Smile My in 100 fps Big Grin