EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Here is where your log posted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created a repository to be able to host the games Rpcs3 log.

https://github.com/Dante38490/Log-Rpcs3

The log ps3 games for the emulator rpcs3 are posted here to help and accelerated the development of the emulator.

If you have you even games not listed does not hesitate in spanking has posted a pull request, I accept without problem.
This might be a pain to administer though. Some people might get additional errors due to missconfiguration and such, and even just a single new revision might make half the old logs irrelevant. Perhaps there is a different way of organizing things?
(02-18-2014, 05:05 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]This might be a pain to administer though. Some people might get additional errors due to missconfiguration and such, and even just a single new revision might make half the old logs irrelevant. Perhaps there is a different way of organizing things?

I do not think normally we should all have the same result on the same games.
Ok. Should the new option to log all syscalls be checked in order to better follow what happens when you submit a log?
(02-18-2014, 08:38 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Should the new option to log all syscalls be checked in order to better follow what happens when you submit a log?

(02-18-2014, 09:02 PM)AlexAltea Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2014, 05:59 PM)Dante38490 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2014, 05:05 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]This might be a pain to administer though. Some people might get additional errors due to missconfiguration and such, and even just a single new revision might make half the old logs irrelevant. Perhaps there is a different way of organizing things?

I do not think normally we should all have the same result on the same games.

Nope, that's not right Tongue
Different resolutions affect the stuff like cellGcmSysstuff different results.
Different GPUs produce different behaviours in the OpenGL thread.
Different OS may also produce different behaviours.
Different releases (x86 or x64) also produce different results. However in the future the 32 bits version will be probably removed.
Well, and then we have the threading issues which sometimes I'd swear that these are just pure evil randomness.

Anyway, I don't think this differences are a big problem for your repo. Wink

(02-18-2014, 08:38 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Should the new option to log all syscalls be checked in order to better follow what happens when you submit a log?

I think, it would be better to keep that option disabled. That would make the logs massive, and probably a lot of samples / homebrews that used to work will break. This option was a just a feature request by Nekotekina for testing one game, and it's not designed for having it always on.
I just left off, it slowed down too much.

Alex for the resolution I know, some are hombrow works only in 1080 but the rest I did not know ^ ^.
(02-18-2014, 03:18 PM)Dante38490 Wrote: [ -> ]I created a repository to be able to host the games Rpcs3 log.

https://github.com/Dante38490/Log-Rpcs3

The log ps3 games for the emulator rpcs3 are posted here to help and accelerated the development of the emulator.

If you have you even games not listed does not hesitate in spanking has posted a pull request, I accept without problem.

Can you make a tutorial showing how to post a log in the github ? ( or you can add my logs there, if it's complicated )

I have two new logs here.

Edit: NVM, I think I figured out now Smile